He didn't make concrete date plans - should I make other plans?

I was texting this guy recently. We met online, met up at a bar, I slept over (naked but I said no to sleeping with him). We've had contact maybe once a month since. So a year later, we suddenly become almost neighbors and both are single again. I randomly see him at the local gym, we talk for a bit. He gets in touch a few days later, the messages were something like this:
Him: Oh, you're back in town? Maybe we'll have time to say hi this weekend.
Me: I'm not doing anything on Saturday afternoon.
Him: Afternoon/evening?
Me: Yeaaa... I might have plans later in the evening.
Him: That leaves us with an open window sometime on Saturday, good to know. ...
Me: Haha how about 5 or 6ish?
Him: What do you want to do?
Me: Eat/drink/chill/go for a walk, unless you have a better idea?:)
Him: Mmmhmmm
Me: Huh?

Haha... what the hell...3 hours later and no response.. he's been on Facebook many times since... should I just assume he's not interested and make other plans?

What Guys Said 1

• Well you know it's gonna be Sunday starting between 5 and 6. And you're probably going to walk around and eat dinner, so you shouldn't plan anything between 5 and 8 pm on Sunday.

What Girls Said 1

• Well he should have made a concrete plan. This hardly pins you down for a date. Give him tonight to get back to you, if not then I suggest you be busy Saturday and if he asks, tell him you didn't hear from him so made other plans.