Should I ignore him to make him care more? URGENT ADVICE PLEASE?

I have really fallen for a guy I have been with for 5 months. I know he likes me too, he hasn't admitted it but I can tell by the way he treats me when I am with him.

However, we used to text everyday for hours but that has stopped altogether and he has started ignoring my snapchats and doesn't always text me back. Is this a bad sign or is he just busy/one of them boys that doesn't feel the need to reply to everything?

I want him to want me.. How can I do this? Ignore him and make him wonder where I am and what I am up to? Or keep talking to him and trying to make the effort?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignoring guys, playing 'hard to get", are all juvenille and really bad ideas. If the woman I was with ignored me I would move on to someone else. I have learned yuo cannot make someone want to be with you. as relationships progress things change. You will not text or chat for hours a night forever...
    Eventually you get to a point where you know someone enough that the relationship levels out. then you enjoy being with each other. or maybe he has things going on right now... is he is school? job?
    try talking with him before being a baby about it.

What Guys Said 4

• Ignoring guys is a horrible idea...

Most guys would just move on because we can't tell if you are playing hard to get or lost interest..

Retarded idea

• Keep in touch but not so much like your a stalker. If you send one wait for a reply

• Fools ignore complexity. Pragmatists suffer it. Some can avoid it. Geniuses remove it...

• Ignoring people makes people feel like they are being ignored. That's about it.

What Girls Said 2

• I suggest next time you see him talk with him. Explain that you're hurt he did this. If he truly likes you he will understand and explain why he hasn't been texting you. but ignoring him might backfire really bad. Possibly more for you than him.

• ignore him... and he will panic ;)