Blind dating/dates?

What are thoughts on blind dates?
Have you been on one, would you go on one?
How did it go please comment

• Yes been on one this is how in went
  • Yes I would go on one
  • No not my thing
I'm not sure if i could go on one but maybe it could be fun

Most Helpful Girl

• Only one time was I on a blind date and I will never do it again.

• do share

• girlfriend, which was alright by me since I had no romantic feelings for him. Over time he would only text me whenever he felt like it and did not respond to me whenever I wanted to talk. Was very frustrating and so I just deleted his number and any form of contact with him after I found out that the reason he talked to me again was because his girlfriend broke up with him (essentially he was treating me like a piece of property).
      A year after I had gotten rid of him, I started to date my first and current boyfriend (who treats me like a queen after I taught him how I should be treated) and felt everything was in place with my life. I got a message from the other individual expressing how much our friendship meant to him; meanwhile, we only hanged out three times and the rest of the time was really not that great. I told him politely to leave me alone, his response that I should treat him with respect. So at that point I told him off and how I felt during that whole entire time and

• I have not heard from him since.
      I shall never go on a blind date again or have any of my future children go on one. But one bad experience should not determine it for everyone, just for me it did.

What Girls Said 1

• interesting. I've never been on one.. I'd try it once out of curiousity though.

What Guys Said 2

• basically meeting with a prostitute for the first time might be consindered a kind of blind date as well... no?

• Never been in one, but I would try just to see how it goes.