How do YOU clean up before a date?

When you are planning to go out with someone you are dating, what do you do to get ready? What are your predate rituals? How long does this take you?

What Girls Said 1

• Well obviously it will most likely take girls longer than guys. Guys don't have much to do to look good ;)

Do you mean what do you do to get ready or just little things you do to prepare yourself?

Because if you're talking about getting ready, I guess it would depend on the date. If it was just us hanging out, I probably wouldn't take too long. But if it was more of a romantic cliche date, my routine would probably be: shower, dry hair, flat iron hair, do makeup/perfume, get dressed. About an hour and a half if I'm trying to look really cute. Is that bad? Lol

• Same here. Sometimes I'll take longer. 2hrs. 2 1/2 depending on how much I like the guy lol

What Guys Said 0