How to show a guy im interesed online? I think he might think im not?

how do i really show im interested when i dont know what to say online? So i met this guy in person about two weeks ago and we have been talking almost everyday since then in addition to have hung out twice. In the beginning he showed a lot of interest and it really come across as he wants more then just sex, but i haven't really done it back basically because i'm inexperienced and insecure and i dont know how to show my attraction towards him. Now he much more distance, doesn't write to me near as much, and when he does it late at night (but i just found out that its not uncommon for him to stay late at school) so that might explain it, but when i try to start a conversation he doesn't try near as much to keep it going. So i dont know if he just being very busy with school or if lost interest either because he just dont find me interesting anymore or if he doesn't think im that into him because i haven't really showed it much. I want to show him that i am interested, but i doubt he's really up to hang out so i want to show it online to begin with (i'm planning to tell him about my insecurities and the reason i haven't shown a lot of interest).

Most Helpful Guy

• i think the cutest thing u could do is write him an email since u want to do this online, telling him u like him and how u are glad to write him because of *explain reasons here* and that u would like to get to know him better. IF he likes u this will probably really excite him. it shows u like him enough to take initiative and that u are a person and have flaws. if he likes u at all he should humor this and reply back or talk to u in person about it. if not he should hopefully at least tell u he is not interested and u can both move on. no risk no reward.

What Guys Said 2

• Just tell him you think he is really amazing and you want to get to know him better :)

• Type: "I want to be the vessel for your offspring, come let us sex." He should figure it out.

What Girls Said 1

• Lots of smileys and emoticons