I know some guys find it unattractive for a girl to have muscles thus why I'm asking this. Would you find a female personal trainer attractive?

Personally I could care less if somebody is hating on my love of fitness but i'm curious. Is it discouraging for a girl to be fit and strong? I've had guys bash it out in public in front of me thus another reason why i'm asking.

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVE fit women! A woman who looks like they can kick my ass is my kind of woman. If o were a better flirt and wasn't too shy I'd totally hit on her. :)

What Guys Said 10

• d00d of course! so attractive! omgee like seriously that's all im gonna say because I can't even fathom the rest of the words.

• Its not so much female muscles themselves its more when she has muscles that resemble a male body builder/gym rat. That is what is the turnoff for most guys. However simply having muscles, or a little bit of a six pack isn't so much of a turnoff to a vast majority of men, in fact it is super hot :)

• Most female trainers I've seen looked good, though I might have felt not up to their standards.

Most women can't get so ripped without 'help' that it becomes an aesthetic negative.

But if she has a high natural ability to put on muscle, at some point it's a bit of a negative, though she still looks above average. Though I'd assume she wouldnt' be intersted in me, since i put on muscle badly and i'd guess she'd want some bulked up guy.

• Don't be so hard on yourself and stop assuming. Most are just attracted to confidence regardless of lifestyle. Insecurity is the biggest turn off. Guys who are trainers date girls who aren't all the time. I've seen several fit girls date guys who are not. You need to stop telling yourself that and believe you are enough.

• It's probably because you're doing the wrong exercises for your body type. Being lean isn't a bad thing though. That's a very good way to look at it. It doesn't mean you shouldn't try dating someone like that thoughand don't group them all together as a whole. You sound great to me.

• Pretty suspicious it's mainly to do with cortisol levels. Anyway it would be nice to gain 5 lbs muscle but more would push me up a weight class so screw that ;)

• 0|1
  • Hell yeah fit women or women in the gym are sexy

• Exactly how muscular are we talking about?
    This is fantastic
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...dda953074f.jpg
    This is waay to much
    img.photobucket.com/.../picture-21.jpg

• Along the lines of 1 not 2.

• The way I see it they're just fat anyway. I'm on 5'4 with a 34 inch rib cage so they're probably just right for my size. I'm only 110 lbs too.

• You're lucky I'm taken ;)

• Too much muscle just doesn't attract me, but I keep myself to the same standard. Although physical strength would be useful sometimes, I don't really care.

• Fit and toned is hot, ripped and bulked up is not.

• Yes, I'll get lots of hate for it, but for me it's a turn off.

• You're not going to get any hate because, as I said, I could care less if people hate on it. I don't do it for anyone's recognition but my own. That's the one that counts the most.

• I'm not hating on your love of fitness at all, I'm just not attracted to it.

• Totally Why wouldn't I

What Girls Said 4

• Definitely attractive. I think strong women are sexy

• some guys are really into it some like the slim build, go you for being fit

• Nah, I'd just more motivated to keep working out.

• I'm not a dyke so i wouldn't find her attractive.

• Actually i'm straight and working out has nothing to do with gender or sexual orientation. Besides I have had some gay guy friends, what's wrong with them being that way, nothing.

• woah there! i dont have problems with gay people. you asked if i would find a female personal trainer, i would not because im not lesbian.

• I see, sorry, i'm just used to people saying that girls don't do that.