What are your thoughs on trying to use dog to get closer to girl who likes dogs?

I meet this girl a couple months ago and have been gradually trying to get to know her better when I either run into her in person or when I see her online. the times I see her in person are mostly at a bar we both go to so not necessary best time to try and talk to her. online she posts a lot to Twitter and other sites , I noticed she's into dogs and the dog she has is very similar to the dog my family has , its like this smaller white dog and wonder if maybe that might be a way to get closer to her if I share with her the dog , she doesn't know about the dog we have here. but she's also into other things so I'm really not sure

Most Helpful Girl

• As a dog person I can tell you that we know when someones genuine about their dog, you can't fake liking a dog you just can't bro. My dogs are like my children so I know how a true dog lover would be with their pups, it wouldn't even be a question. dont mess with dog people.

What Girls Said 2

• Quite manipulative and clever. If you have no other way to get close to her, go for it.

• I think its animal abuse.

• animal abuse? the dog already lives here , its not like I'm going to a shelter and getting some stray and brining it home and saying its my dog to her. I was just going to show her a picture of dog to start and see what she says

• Okay then thats animal P*rnography

• also to make things worse the picture I took makes it look like the dog only has 1 eye , maybe she'll have more sympathy for it , but it does have 2 eyes so not sure why pic turned out that way

What Guys Said 3

• are you sure about it? practicing an animal isn't an easy task in my opinion

• Do you like dogs? You can't fake it. If she into dogs, she will surely talk to you about dog stuff, you have to be ready.

I say it a good tactic, go for it. All is fair in the game of love and war.

• Despicable.