Ladies whats the best way to tell a girl to lose 30 pounds and put on makeup?

i like this girl and she likes me but in order for us to date she has to lose 30 pounds and put on makeup how can i get her to do this

0|0
15|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• you don't like her if you need her to lose 30lbs, you like the idea of a possible version of her. let it go.

4|0
    0|0
  • Have fun with the five finger girls...(hand)
    you'll be using them for life!

Dating someone shouldn't be like giving them a fitness bootcamp application.
    You either accept the person or you dont.

1|0
    0|0
  • What's the best way to tell you to hit the gym, get a new haircut, treat your acne, and dress better?

4|0
    0|0
  • So basically you don't actually like her. You like someone else and are trying To make her that person

3|0
    0|0
  • The only polite way would be to invite her to join yourself in some sort of exercise program. Once she begins losing weight and feeling better about her self image she might wear a little makeup herself. You don't ever tell a woman she needs to lose weight, it has the opposite effect on most of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on. If you liked her, you would not want to change her.

4|1
    0|0
  • you're not even in shape. who are you to tell someone else to get fit. ba ha ha ha ha ha, lmfao! ;D

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't believe that you actually like her, I'm sorry. Please try again later when you've come to your senses sir.

4|0
    0|0
  • Trolololol

2|1
    0|0
  • There is NO good way to say that, also I don't think you should date someone who has to change for you to like them

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no easy or best way to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no possible good way to say a girl is fat and ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple... you don't!

3|0
    0|0
  • You can't.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You're bold. You didn't even go anonymous. Touche'.

If you get over 30 responses you get gold star.

3|0
    0|0
  • She can get you out of her life and lose 180 pounds. That's a good start.

5|1
    0|0
  • you're not allowed to.

it's her OWN business to lose weight and decide if shewants to put on make-up or not?

4|0
    0|0
  • By not being a douchebag? She obviously deserves better.

5|0
    0|0
  • You don't. Just find a girl that meets all your specs from the very beginning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol sadly I bet this girl will do it for OP. Smh.

0|0
    0|0
  • best chance is keep bringing her to the gym and buying her makeup

0|0
    2|0
  • Meh. Old trolling technique.

2|0
    0|0