Ladies! Can you help me with a first date idea?

I've been talking to this girl that I see at her on-campus job for a couple of weeks now and we are on a first name basis. When I see her its usually pretty brief but I want to get to know her better. She's nice, says some funny things, and honestly I think she's cute. I've thought about asking her out to coffee but I don't know if that's too corny or not. If it were you would you like it if you were asked out to coffee? Or would it be weird since we don't know each other all that well?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to work it into the convo to test out the waters like say something along the lines of oh yeah haha have 3 midterms on Tuesday so ill pretty much be living at X coffee shop for the next week and see what she says or how she reacts, from there you can be like well ill be at X coffee shop please feel free to drop by and keep me company if you have the time. that way its not a full on asking but its still asking if that makes sense...

What Girls Said 2

• Coffee is pretty much safe territory for a first date. It's very casual. If you wanted to be even more casual about it you could invite her to grab lunch with you in the dining hall. (assuming you go to one) She would have to go there sometime and it might as well be with you!

• Coffee is good but just consider it as a friend thing. If u guys decide u like each other then let the next time be ur first date

What Guys Said 0