Ladies: Best second date ever?

Ladies! The second date says a lot. Often more the the first date I think. The first date is really just about getting to know someone more I think and establishing an "its okay for us to do something as just us two" relationship. The second date says a lot more than that though! It says "I got to know you and I still think I'm interested in you." So its probably important that the second date goes well and is planned out to be enjoyable for both people. So I'm curious, what was the best second date that a guy has ever taken you on? What made it so great?

Most Helpful Girl

• Once a guy took me hiking, and even though we never talked or went out again after that - I think we both knew it just wasn't going to go anywhere, even though nothing had gone wrong per say - it was a fun way to talk without having to sit across from each other. The silences were less awkward because we had something to do and look at, and when in doubt, I could always just talk about the scenery haha. I got a TON of mosquito bites though, even though I wore a lot of bugspray. So that wasn't my favorite.

Most Helpful Guy

• wow ok ladies great insight. from my experience you want to make her as comfortable as possible on the second date. First dates are always a bit uncomfortable but should end comfortably. Something active like ice skating ( no hand holding ), lazer tags a killer too im not playing. But end it with another dinner or at least drinks so you can really talk after.

What Girls Said 2

• I've never had a good date so i wouldn't know. i mean I've been taken to a car wash and some other errands... fun right?

• Me neither I haven't had a second date worth remembering unless u count the one where my bffs pushed the guy and me into the mall fountain cuz they thought our date was awkward between us so to make it interesting they figured that it would make us bond more

What Guys Said 0