Worried that I'll never find the right guy?

I am in my mid 20's, have only one boyfriend so far. I was the one who broke things off.

I feel like I am a likeable person. Have a good sense of humor, have many hobbies like writing and jewelry making. I enjoy getting out, trying new things, going to movies. I have a kind, sweet personality.

Sometimes I lose hope that I'll ever find the right guy. A lot of people say that love comes when you don't look for it. I think that's true.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure I believe the right person exists

What Guys Said 2

• i totally think love just smacks you in the face when you least want it... lol!

The right guy will come along, just open yourself up to the possibility, but dont strain to make it happen
    love will just happen on its own

• Why do you think that there is somewhere right guy? I think there isn't noone waiting for me. That's false believ about true love. Love isn't something what will come, it is about what you get in.

What Girls Said 1

• Hunny your still young you don't need to sort about it! :) a ma will see how amazing you are you'll fall in love with each other and finally have your happily ever after. Howeve that doesn't say that there won't be bumps on the road so just be patient and don't give up! And it usually happens when you aren't looking for it. Love likes to be a ninja anyways and steal your heart when your not looking.