Should I continue to pretend to date the rich Asian guy while dating the average but handsome guy?

I am in college and set to graduate. I am dating a rich chinese graduate, who would buy me fancy things and spends hundreds of dollars on me at the mall. However, I met a white tall handsome guy at my internship a couple months ago, we fucked, and he is now the love of my life. He is australian and sexy as hell. It's hard to keep my eyes off of him, it hurts.

The young rich chinese guy makes a lot of money, however he is too nice and boring. He talks about us getting married and stuff, which I am not interested. I just don't feel attracted to Asian men. I could use the money and things he buys me until I graduate this spring.

Should I dump the chinese guy after I graduate or continue to date him while dating the white australian guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• BREAK UP WITH HIM NOW!
    stop using him for his money...
    dont you have any respect for others or dignity?

• I'll break up with the rich guy after I graduate...

• Why wait, aren't you in love with another man. how could you even spend time with someone you dont love, people are so obsessed with objects now days its ridiculous, the superficiality of this world is killing me...
      Oh i guess you want to use this Asian mans financial resources as much as possible
      i hope you let him use your body at least, probably the only thing you can offer someone

What Guys Said 11

• They see me trollin', they hatin'...

• Warning... Troll spotted...

You have been caught cause some girl had posted the same question about a rich indian guy... Being cheated on for a Australian guy... And how he is your new line of your life...

And this same question if now posted... If just that this time it's a rich Chinese guy...

Ha-ha so your are a troll

• This sounds like a troll promoting race stereotypes.

• Explicit in the text is sex and multiple dates with the Australian.

Meanwhile, implied in the text is also a romantic relationship with the Chinese. If this is true, what does this mean?

Perhaps, it would be best to break up as soon as possible. Whatever the official status of your romantic relationship with the Chinese, it already seems non-existent at his point (based solely on the information given).

• orig11.deviantart.net/.../...sirianlee-d7iinm5.jpg

Seriously why is this site full of fucking bait? And why does everyone ALWAYS take that bait?

• Typical uncultured white whore!

• be with the one you love more basically ;-)

• Your under 18 and set to. graduate college?

• college doesn't always mean university level... in some countries it can be high school level or even middle school

• You are disgusting. You deserve to get dumped and kicked in the ovaries.

• Shame on you. I don't if you are my ex, when read this I still feel horrible.

• First-world cosmopolitan slut problems...

What Girls Said 5

• Dating a guy only for his money AND having a side piece? DAMN YOU'RE COLD. No wonder guys become bitter and call us shallow bitches. Australians are hotties, but that other guy is a person too! Not just a wallet.

Look I don't mean to sound harsh, I understand how it can be tempting but please dump the chinese guy so he can find a girl that will actually like him.

• Don't use a guy for his money, it gives women a bad name. I think you already answered your question though, you're not ready to get married. Go with the Aussie.

• You are using these poor guys!

• Stay with the Aussie, why is this even a question

• A girl needs money.

• any guy is 10 x than Asian guys at the beach

• Sex offenders are overwhelmingly WHITE males. Nearly 99% of sex offenders in single-victim incidents were male and 6 in 10 were white.

• My best advice is to go with the Australian guy and return all the Chinese students money back to him. It's obvious you have no class on any level.
    Many well wishes though that you might mature one day.