Do very beautiful girls ever date average looking guys?

I would never date a girl I'm not attracted to because I simply can't imagine that turning out well. I find most girls for this criteria anyway. So generally, I date girls who are in my league. Most of the time I don't even try with the very beautiful girls because I'm much more likely to rejected and ultimately hurt. Do you think it's worth trying? Do they ever date average looking guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• There has to be attraction of course, but yeah, if he's charming and treats you well, can't see why not.

What Girls Said 7

• Of course you can try. Have confidence. I've seen lots of beautiful girls with average looking guys.

• Probably, I think a lot girls look deeper sometimes. I could date an average looking guy (who is totally cute to me) with a great personality and totally love it..

• I said "totally" twice and I'm kicking myself for it right now haha

• Its totally fine. ;-)
      And I totally agree with you. :-D

• haha cool so I guess we're even now? (:

• It all depends on the girl, depends on what she looks for in a guy, it could be personality being more important or looks being more important to her, every girl is different! :)

• That's an odd question o. o
    Depends on the girls intention and behavior, I suppose.
    I'd date any guy, who's a lot like me

• Look who Megan Fox ended up with, yes.

• im not very beautiful, but standing from a women's view point. most women just want to have someone thats interesting, like open her eyes to the world

• I don't think I am a very beautiful girl, and I can't make generalizations about every girl, but I hope I can still be helpful. Personally, I find many guys attractive. The girl you like could have a type, and you could be just that. Style and personality are also big factors in attractiveness. Keep in mind that being rejected is better than living with regret.

What Guys Said 6

• Believe it or not a lot of "pretty" girls actually care about stuff besides looks. Besides that, there's really no objective standard for "beauty"; a lot of girls don't think that they're nearly as attractive as we find them, so your feelings may even be comparable.

• if they like his personality why not basically?

• all the time and they fit in/compliment each other nicely.

the good looking guys are used to being the star and so are pretty girls.

the goodlooking often exchange looks for gettting treated better.

beautiful people dont make the best lovers dude. its well known and documented. not all of course but this is the general consensus

• I'll admit a certain level of intimidation from very attractive women. :/

• I wish I was the guy banging Cameron diaz

• You mean beta bitches? Nah