Girls: What do you do to comfort your BF when he cries? (You personally)?

Girls: What do you do to comfort your BF when he cries? (You personally)

Refreshing the question

Most Helpful Girl

• He's never cried in front of me before. But on the occasions that he's been very upset, I hold him while he lays on me and rub his back and stroke his hair and whisper that it's okay and that I love him.

• So romantic

• @oliver15 I don't know if I'd call it "romantic". It's definitely intimate, and is an act of pure love, but romance isn't the right word. Romance ususally doesn't apply to a situation in which someone is hurting.

• I agree with you

What Girls Said 7

• Normally I'm the crier

• I don't have any boyfriend so even don't have any experience but if in future he cries I would stick my boobs in his face while hugging him or something more naughty cause doing this boys usually gets in control

• I would just hug him and when he stops crying do stupid things to make him laugh

• Well, I haven't seen him cry... but give I'd give him a hug, rub his back, hold his hand, tell him I'm there for him, or even leave him alone if I got the sense he'd prefer that; whatever I felt like he needed.

• Pull his thumb out of his mouth and set him on my lap and start cradling him.

• It kind of depends on why he was crying. If we had a fight or a disagreement then i would wait a bit for him and i to calm down then probably hold his hand kiss his forehead or hug him. If he was hurt by someone or a tragic event happened i would just hold him and rub his back. I wouldn't say anything though until he was ready to talk.

• I'd start crying too...

What Guys Said 1

• if i was a girl and my bf was crying i would punch him in the dick and give him something to cry about. I've had issues that needed comforting, im sure most do from time to time but actually CRYING to ur gf... that makes me cringe just reading that.

• Tears are not weakness.

• whoa... look out people, we have a tough guy here.

• lol are u 12 sezra? in my story i was a girl so it would be a tough girl anyway :P omg l2read