I have a crush on a girl But she has severe acne and has anyone Had some type of experience like this?

I know if I like her I shouldn't care but I kinda feel like ill be critisized on it beacuse this is something sensitive to talk about. she has a great personality and really shy but people seem to see her differently I honestly do like her and I want to know if anyone has had a similar experience

Most Helpful Guy

• Acne should not determine your feelings towards someone you like. Thats very childish in my opinion and it shows that if something else were to happen and if she somehow decided to open up to you and feel comfortable around you and you didn't agree to what she was doing which resulted to you judging her because she decided to be comfortable around you how do you think she'll feel? how would you feel knowing your the reason she can't open up herself towards you?

But I dont want you to feel like im insulting you cause that is something I dislike doing towards others but. I had a huge crush on someone with acne as well. She was beautiful to me, she had a lot of acne but It ws overlooked cause my feelings for her ignored her flaws.

When you like someone, there flaws should be irrelevant. She has a nice personality like you said, that is what should matter the most.

What Girls Said 6

• You like her right? As long as she trying her best to take care of her skin itvshouldnt matter plus how bad are u gonna feel once her acne is gone and looks amazing!!

• I once had a big crush on a guy who had acne we dated a bit and a year later he grew out of his acne so it's not forever! If you like her just go for it :)

• she's probably already insecure about it. Dont put her down for something she can't help.

• if you really like her you would not care what other people say.

• Who cares. If you like her then go for it.

• yea acne is very unattractive

What Guys Said 1

• if u like her who gives a fuck? and if u are seriously "worried" about ur new girls looks look into stuff like proactive or what ever the new companies are called. they are a little more expensive than over the counter acne stuff but they DO WORK! and if u do like as u said and ur shallow :) its ok i would do the same thing. it would be well worth it to pursue this research and get this for her. both of u will be happier im sure in the end.