What do I do if my girlfriend has a long time clingy guy friend that likes her?

So my girlfriend has this clingy guy friend who I know likes her. He is very feminine and touchy-feely which makes me uncomfortable. She's told me that she doesn't like him back but they hang out a lot and it's kinda killing me. Is there any way I can tell her that I don't like the situation without sounding like a complete jerk? We are kind of forced to be around him due to certain circumstances.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your fine pal, he is just a male girlfriend, and if he had balls he would of made a move by now...
    Keep your cool, don't say/do anything negative towards him.
    She is with you for a reason ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Just trust your girl, if she says she doesn't like him back, believe it. She's dating you for a reason.

• Nothing. You can't decide which friends your girlfriend is allowed to have. Don't ever make a girl choose between friends and a boyfriend. I'd immediately dump my boyfriend if he asked me to do such thing.

• The best you can do is trust her.

• Why are you forced to be with him? I wouldn't worry about him though.

What Guys Said 1

• Shitty situation unless you want to be a jerk not much you can do.