Is there something wrong with me, Because no one ever seems to like me?

I'm serious about the question, is there something wrong with me? I don't understand what exactly is wrong with me since no guy ever seems to take any interest at all in me; some have called me cute but those are just my friends I've known since grade school and we see nothing in each other at all except as friends. I know I'm a bit shy and I blush easily when the slightest comment is made about me. I'm pretty calm tempered and quiet so I know I don't attract much attention especially in crowds because I'm always the odd one out and left out whenever I'm with a group of people even if that group is 2 or 3 other people. I believe I'm pretty average, 160 cm, blonde hair, mix of blue/green eyes, average weight, normal grades. I enjoy watching anime and gaming like skyrim/halo/ff/lol etc... and the occasional book which is usually manga. I'm just really confused, people always take a liking to my friends (the loud crazy types) as one of my friends has had multiple boyfriends and guys interested in her while I've only had one and he was just playing me. I just don't know anymore am I that repulsive and should just give up on the thought of dating all together? or should I be more outgoing even though I've already tried and failed miserably which only ended up with me embarrassing myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it seems you have answered your own question and the answer is yes. I don't mean physically either but you admit to being shy which you need to work on and even if you do embarrass yourself, dont give up try again and again. Also try to become more confident and believe you are worthy of happiness and leading a normal lifestyle!

What Guys Said 3

• You are still 15... you are yet to be in the dating phase... so just wait it out.. and till then.. do a little soil searching and find what's bad on you and improve yourself...

• hi ! i am new guy from china, i think u just a little be Inferiority, but it's ok, i would like to be your friend if you don't mind :) and i will introduce my friends to you. maybe peoples in my country is better than your classmates.

• You sound AMAZING!!! Believe me, if I lived anywhere nere you I would date you, there is abodolutly nothing wrong with you

What Girls Said 2

• There isn't anything wrong with you.
    I never get asked out either. I think I have only been asked out like maybe 3 times in my entire life and I think only one of them were actually serious about it.

I wasn't really shown any interest in high school at all. I've never dated.

I thought there was something wrong with me too... but there isn't, and I know that now.

It could be that they are scared to approach you, a fear of rejection. Perhaps it could be introverted/shy problems... I used to be fairly quiet in high school. I'm pretty much the complete opposite now.

• No offense but most guys don't like anime girls.