Whats the name of the bad guy in the real world? It seems he's unwanted here but in the real life he's girls magnet?

Do you agree that people should change the name of bad guy to girl magnet?

I'm not talking about douche bag this bag could be hater and hit women he's not the case

But bad guy that play mind games and he's careless some time ignoring no text or calls for days etc

Do you agree that he deserve to be called girl magnet rather than bad guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, he should just called a loser. Do you think women knowingly go out with a guy because he's a bad boy? Not every woman will stick around for guys that don't bother to pay attention or behave like they're interested. Mind games and treating a partner can be played both both sexes so it's not about who's a magnet. It's about who's a loser.

• He's loser in the Internet life but in the real life we all know he's girl magnet specialy if her look 10/10

• Haha even the beach?

• Yes, including the beach.

What Girls Said 2

• According to 4chan, they are usually called Chads as far as I know...

• For some reason that movie "John tucker must die" popped in my head. But I guess your not making a reference to that lol

What Guys Said 3

• huh... who's that bad guy you're talking about basically?

• no that sounds stupid.

• What's the stupid in this?

• Did you see how did I describe the bad guy? Did I mention fat or ugly?

So you're the stupid

• "bad guy that play mind games and he's careless some time ignoring no text or calls for days" lol you think this guy can't be fat? lol its funny that YOU'RE the one calling me stupid.

• His real name is Chad Thundercock. Girls get aroused by him, he has relations with them but never commits to any of them. Then those girls go complain that they can't find a good man.

• So chad is his name great