Girl offers to pay on dates?

Do you like it or it takes away your manlyhood?

Most Helpful Guy

• She can offer, in fact, I prefer her to offer BUT, the guy always pays, no matter. I just like when she offers to because it shows she can, and is willing to. She should never expect me to

• When do you think its ok to split the bill and you know she will.

• Then offer to pay. I mean, he would be a jackass to make you pay but, at least offer to. We don't mind you ordering whatever you want, just as long as you eat it. We're not spending money on half eaten shit

• There are people in Africa and places all around the world, who just barely get anything, let alone filet mignon

What Guys Said 4

• I would think something weird we going on. I'd think she was doing it to hide the fact she didn't enjoy the date or something.

• Omg seriously 😬😬
      We went out on 5 dates, both of the time we split the bill, the date didn't go well like the other... 😬😬😲

• So my suspicions would be correct?

• Could be...

• If I take a girl on date I would prefer that only I should pay... If she offers I just get embarrassed and feel awkward... It looks like a guy having a baby and girl do the working... Lol...😁

• It is not wired but some guys don't likes it happen.

• Offer not pay..

• But I don't supporting split bill because you both came together then why pays differently
      But when she has less money then help her if he asked for money give him but let him pay the bill now

• I am sorry if he has no money then give him some money then it sounds good.

• I like when they offer but I don't actually want them to pay

What Girls Said 2

• I ALWAYS offer to pay. If he wants to pay, it's fine with me, I'm not going to make a big fuss about it. But I would like to pay for things on my own aswell

• I've always offered to pay my share, but they always insist. Maybe let them pay & you can shout the next time. Fairs fair! :)