Girlfriend texting a guy from work?

Ok so I looked at my girlfriends phone and I saw a text she sent to this guy she works with. She said they are just friends but she sent him a text last night saying "hey lets go get a tattoo tomorrow" am I freaking out over nothing or is this bs. I mean even if they are just friends it kind of rubs me the wrong way.

Most Helpful Girl

• The bigger problem I see is that you were looking at her phone. And since you are asking us and not her, I'm gonna take it you were snooping without her permission. If it bothers you, talk to her about it. You seems like this is a trust issue that runs both ways.

What Girls Said 2

• You aren't freaking out. She would feel the same way if you texted a girl saying "hey lets go get a tattoo tomorrow"... these are important points in relationships. It seems you guys dont have an understanding when it comes to friends of the opposite sex... but the text doesn't seem that bad.. maybe the guy is gay?

• Ask her why she wants to get a tattoo with him and tell her how you feel about it try to talk about it first

What Guys Said 1

• You "saw" the message? Just like that, eh? Or did you check up on her? :)

Important thing is if you knew she was planning to get a tattoo or was she hiding that from you.

by the way, I know a guy that was insecure and a control freak and he literally drove his girlfriend away with his behaviour. She never cheated on him in 7 years but he never trusted her. I'm just saying this so that you know that jealousy can be a deal breaker for some people.