Guys, could you ever take a girl who slept with you on the first date seriously?

If you were seeing a girl and for both of you it started out just about sex could it develop into something more or is she forever in the "fuck buddy" zone. And if a relationship did develop would you ever really respect her?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the person and the situation. I think we can all tell when someone is promiscuous or if that first date sex was a spontaneous rare if not first time occurrence. If a relationship comes from it then I am sure the man or woman would ask if at all concerned about how much sleeping around went on prior to becoming exclusive.

I've ended things after the first date due to sexual aggression thinking "How many other men has she done this with?"

BUT

Something can be said for the heat of the moment where both people involved feel an unprecedented amount of mutual attraction wherein sex ensues.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, sex can and often does turn into feelings for a woman. That doesn't mean that all guys will act on them though. For many guys who want to be players as soon as they start to feel something deep with a woman they either dump her or distance themselves from her.

And if the relationship did develop he would absolutely respect her, otherwise he wouldn't agree to be in that relationship :)

• No way... if she sleeping with me on the first date.. thats means she has done that before with other guys... and i would lose respect for her because of that... And i would not even date a girl like that..

• I definitely could. A girl willing to have sex doesn't ruin my opinion of her in any way.

• Yes if a relationship developed I would respect cause she know all about in and out

• I think it could. And yes I would. Long as she would do the same to me too. :-)

• Would you take a guy who slept with you on the first date seriously? I don't see why there should be a double standard regarding this. Sex is nice, if two people feel inclined towards it I don't see why they should needlessly postpone it.

• If I haven't had sex with a girl by date number three, I just write her off, assuming she isn't interested. Push the right buttons, a girl will usually sleep with you on date one.

I'll be frank, her sleeping with me early or later has no bearing on whether or not I take her seriously. I prefer to get sex out of the way to see if we're compatible (plus interested, like I mentioned before), then after that, it's her personality and personal qualities that will or won't make me take her seriously. Hell, I've turned down sex from women because I was so certain I couldn't take them seriously that I thought it a waste of time to even wet my dick with them.

• Honestly? No, I'll think she's easy.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm here for answers