Does she even want to be with me?

I have a girlfriend, and she claims that she loves me more than anything. Yet she takes hours to reply back. And whenever we're together she's always on her phone. And whenever I try to make a movie on her, she just walks away. One time, I was holding hands with her, and I had to tie my shoes so I got down, and then she just left me. Without even saying goodbye...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you just described the worst girlfriend ever... You need to talk to her, see if she's really happy in the relationship. Then talk to her about her walking away and how rude that is. It honestly doesn't sound like she appreciates you or your time, if she's on her phone the entire time you're together there is something wrong. When you're truly happy in a relationship you want to spend all your time with that person and could care less about status updates and texts. If she doesn't change I would say get a new girlfriend who has manners and appreciates you.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think it's a question of whether she want to be with you, but that's INCREDIBLY rude. I've never heard of something so rude as that. I'd say you need to definitely say something to her about it because no one EVER should treat you like that! That's not fair to you, you don't deserve it. You deserve someone better. If you really care for her and think she'll change, then talk to her about it, but if you're not feeling it, break up with her. I know i'm being harsh but if she LEAVES you and isn't willing to give you her undivided attention, it's not worth it. It seems like she has "better" things to do. Cheers!
    ~Panda Graciosa

• You should address this issue.
    She seems absorbed by technology and seems to have no manners.
    The way she is acting seems selfish.
    I wouldn't associate love with her actions.

• she's distancing herself. she may not want to finalize it right now as she may be feeling in between but her heart is not in it and it will only get worse.

• But... what can I do?

• honestly, not much. you can try straight out asking her but that will only work if she is honest with herself and with you. I have noticed myself acting that way in my past relationships when I started to really hate the other person. I wanted out but was afraid to act on it. you get comfortable with a person but there is no desire for intimacy. you can try a little romance and effort to bring it back but unless you can figure out why she started feeling this way you're just feeling around in the dark.

• Always talk through the problems with lovely people. Explane that you don't like the way she acting, if this girl doesn't respect u she doesn't love you

• Maybe she just doesn't know what she wants yet

• she doesn't seem interested. if a girl likes you, she will give you attention, want to talk to you, and hold your hand.

• This is kinda confusing but maybe she's just not really into that kinda stuff, maybe she just isn't really relationship material... you should tell her how you feel

• You can try talking it out, but those red flags in her behavior worry me. Be prepared for her to say anything when you ask.

• She may be angry about something.

What Guys Said 4

• Some girls are so cruel... why doesn't she just break up with you? Why does she have to make you go through this. It would be much easier if she just broke up with you now instead of putting you through this mental torture

• May b she's not mature yet and still a child like my girl.
    One day wen she will grow she will stop doing such things. Till then shower lots of love on her and dont expect anything in return. All the best my bro.

• If it's a constant thing than no. honestly you should stand your ground and be more assertive. Don't let her treat you like that, unless you're at fault

• wtf thats not a relationship. thats so weird. tell her your concern and if she keeps doing these stuff, go for something better man, you dont deserve that treatment.