Im 16 how do and my new boyfboyfriend is 17 how do I get my grandma to say yes for him spending the night at my house?

My boyfriend wants to sleep over what i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• u dont. learn to take advantage of the situation. for example i had to have my door open when i was in school. so we had sex with the door open ;) make it a lot more fun honestly and we had our hearts racing a few times hehe. also go for walks into the woods or something :) trees can be fun. ur both old enough to have a car or something so while i think its the words idea, could go somewhere and have sex in a car. also dont forget hotels. im sure it would not be hard to get one for the night. worst case get a friend or realitive to get it for u and pay them.

• Well dam ok

• personally i would think less if ur family DID allow it. just be clever and u can figure it out anyway ;)

What Guys Said 3

• ti guess it would be hard convincing her since older people tend to be stubborn... :-/

anyway i wish you good luck!

• Tell her he agreed to sleep outside.

Seriously though, teenage boy sleeping over? Not happening.

• Lol yeah that's going to happen and he doesn't want to sleep he wants to have sex.

What Girls Said 5

• Nice try. I'm 18 and my parents won't allow it even though they love my boyfriend to death. It's not going to happen.

• Lol, screw being open with your parents. It doesn't have to at night to have sex. Just go over to each other's house when the rents aren't home. Or do it in the car.

• haha honestly you don't like even try. if u even ask she will get suspicious

• If your grandma is smart, then it's not going to happen. Sorry.

• He doesn't want to "sleepover" honey, he wants to fuck you.
    Are you ready to have sex with him? If not, don't let him sleep over