Female GAGers would you find it a turn-off if you went to a date with your bf and when you went to the dance floor he was dancing "clowny"?

by "clowny" i mean like a fat middle aged guy who doesn't know to dance and his dance moves are silly to the point he looks ridiculous.

Would you find it a turn-off?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it would be fun to have someone to dance just like me!

What Girls Said 8

• My current boyfriend is classically trained in ballroom dancing and Latin dance, but we have never been. I have no idea if he is any good dancing in a club setting. I would not be embarrassed at all and it would not be a turn off. I would just be happy to be with someone willing to be out dancing with me.

• No lol that's how I dance! I can't dance worth a crap. Besides I would rather him do that then grinding on everybody.

• I would laugh and have fun with him :D nope not a turn off :)

• Basically, I'd laugh :p

• Lol! no. I would find it kinda cute, haha :-)

• Lol nope! In fact, I would probably be dancing with him

• No, because my dance moves are just as ridiculous :p

• No, I would just laugh and teach him how to dance. It would be time for me to take the lead

What Guys Said 1

• You asked a great question :).