I'm 22, single, and like younger girls, what should I do?

Girls my age are not that fun anymore. I am attracted to 16-20 year olds. I look younger than my age and get mistaken for a high schooler sometimes.

I'm guessing not many girls of this age are using dating sites/apps. Some are in college. But meeting them is tough.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do your best to frequent places in your area where these girls hang out. Malls, party spots, various food hangout spots, local concerts and festivals, etc.

Happy hunting!

What Girls Said 3

• I'd say tinder skews a bit younger. Minimum age is 18 I believe, so you could find some 18-20 yr olds. I'm sure they'd find your age acceptable. Most of the guys I talked to on tinder were in their mid twenties.

• aye bb hmu 😘😘
    no but seriously it's not weird. I'm attracted to older guys and girls, because I'm more mature than most of the people my age. I can hold better conversations with them and it's just more comfortable being around older people.

• haha make sure you only engage with girls of a legal age

What Guys Said 2

• i guess it won't be hard since many girls in those ages are into guys your age ;-)

• I don't think there's anything wrong with that just don't lie about your age to them. I guess you can meet girls in clubs.