Would you date a biracial girl?

I am 5'5 and I am mixed with black and white

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah for sure... black girls aren't really my thing but i especially like girls who are latina / Asian / white mixed... especially if there's a bit of italian in there too. its like ice cream lmao there is vanilla and chocolate but those are the common flavors that can get boring, sometimes you just want to try some kind of vanilla chocolate fudge with bits of caramel or some flavor you've never had before so when you mix flavors there are infinite possibilities

find someone who likes the chocolate vanilla swirly cone... so to speak

What Guys Said 12

• a person is a person
    don't matter if they are black, white or rainbow lol

Judge a person ad ya would a book
    from its contents not it's cover

• Yeah it doesn't change who you are if I go out with a girl that's biracial what races they are doesn't matter as long as I like her and she likes me back that's all that matters

• Why wouldn't I?

• Yes and in my country they are called coloured and yes I am aware that in usa the term coloured is a racial slur but here in Africa it is a term given to those who are of more than one race hence the term coloured and is in no way meant to be racist.

• I've said this before and I'll say it again - I'm open to dating outside of my race.

• Hell yeah girl!

• Of course.

• yeah i love that

• not into it sorry

• I don't know because I have never met one.

• Yes I would date a biracial girl :p

• yes, i have no problem with that

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you be any different than any other girl? Of course guys would! What type of question is this?