She's like an inch taller, any chance?

Im 5'10 she says she's 5'11, I get the vibe she's into taller guys but she seems kinda interested. Do I realistically have any chance?

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you have a chance. I'm 6'1" and have been interested in shorter guys in the past. 1 inch is hardly any difference.

1|1
    0|0
    • So good to hear this! I think taller girls are great but I always worry that my height is a dealbreaker.

• Show All
    • @Notedkibbles: No, he'd just be the same height as me which is cool. I don't really care as long as the guy doesn't care.

• I saw a chick who was 6ft8 at wal-mart today and was like wow that's fucking cool haha

What Girls Said 7

• I am 5'9" and a lot of the people I like are about an inch or so shorter than me. I think you could have a chance

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course! 1 inch isn't that big of a difference anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not worry, if she seems interested then who cares about a stupid inch between the two of you.

0|0
    0|0
    • You think? Her last bf was pretty tall

• Maybe but you are a different person with different qualities and if she was really bothered by it she probably would not be acting interested, I don't think an inch is a bid deal and I really doubt she does. I wouldn't worry about it really

• There is a chance. Go get it!

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is showing interest in you
    Yes you have a chance

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't tell if that interest is truly romantic or not tho =/

• You can try to make a move on her
      Or just ask her out and see what
      Happens

• Yes you have a chance. I've likes shorter guys, height doesn't really mean much

0|0
    0|0
  • wow that is pretty tall

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but she's super pretty and cool and great

What Guys Said 5

• ever asked her if she doesn't mind about your height?

and 1 inch is hardly a diffference by the way

0|0
    0|0
  • You both in the tall category so I don't think she would make that a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've got a chance but don't go all in because you might lose all your chips

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't even bother if she likes taller men. Just find someone else who's shorter than you. There are PLENTY of them.

0|0
    0|1
  • Most girls who are 5ft11 to 6ft are really really mean girls be careful with this one.

0|1
    3|1