1st kiss instructon or advice help?

im 13 in 7th grade he 14 in 8th grade i never kissed anyone hhe has please help I don't know how to kiss

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Well, my first kiss wasn't the best, she was awful, so I'm gonna tell you what not to do.
    Do NOT open your mouth too much before your lips touch. Remember, it's a kiss, you're not about to eat a burger. First let your lips touch, and then open your mouth (if you're going for the french kiss, which it was how my first kiss was).
    Put your arms around his neck, close your eyes, and let things flow. Enjoy the moment; forget about the nervousness and just enjoy. The more nervous you are, the worse is gonna be.

• http://www.wikihow.com/Kiss
    This has some decent tips

• heyyy awwww so cute, first kiss huh :3 no instructions just go with the flow, but not too much and no tongue young lady

• Spread your arms round his neck , bring his face close to you and kiss him which part of face you like

• Don't have any advice or instructions since I've never kissed a girl before, totally want to but just never done it before! :(

What Girls Said 4

• Start off with just the lips (don't ever go in full tongue because you could choke them lol), move the lips softly in a circular motion on their lips and well... from there it will be easy because the other person will just go along with it, then add in little lip nibbles and smaller pecks on the lips and around them too. Lip kissing is honestly the nicest really.

• Most people think that first kiss is something special and incredible. But honestly the first kiss is just a kiss. Don't worry about how it will happen, guy will do all instead you. I didn't like my first kiss. You may see loads of different films where there are a lot of kisses but believe me it's not the same. More important your feelings and atmosphere between you and your boyfriend. goodluck!

• pssshhhh
    Girl I am 20, even I don't know LOL

• I can relate to you because I was extremely anxious as well. However, it's really no big deal.
    I remember I was 13 and he was 15. He made the first move but I was clueless and I didn't know what to do or how to kiss him back. The only thing I knew was that I had to close my eyes, so I did this and then I went with the flow.
    I did exactly what he did and he didn't even realise that he was my first kiss.