No one has showed interest in me. Am just unappealing as a romantic interest?

I've never had any type of positive female responce. I'm always a friend and girls never show interest in me. I always see other guys get flirted with and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if girls just don't like me. I legimatly want some ideas on why, I'm just complaining. If girls have shown zero interest in me do they just not like me? I've talked to multiple girls have a few female friends but that's all I ever am. I've talked to crushed and they're nice to me and happy to be talking to me but cut conversations short. What am I doing wrong? Will girls never like me do I just have to try to convince a girl to date me? I just want to feel like someone actually is interested. This is really hurting my confidence. I don't why girls don't see me as dating material. My female friends say I could get a girlfriend just not them. Is this who I am?

Most Helpful Girl

• There could be many reasons. Maybe you try going for the wrong girls. Maybe you come across as stand off-ish or not interested without you even realizing... Maybe you try meeting people in the wrong places too. You could look too eager or too reserved. Bottom line i highly doubt that no girl will ever like you. That is a bit dramatic.

• I know it's dramatic lol. I just want to know what I could be doing wrong as far as how I carry myself. I'm friendly and always super happy. And people feel fine talking to me. I have no idea why girls have no interest. If they do why don't they just hint to me that they do. I'm super approachable. Like in the cafeteria on campus people always sit at my table when I'm alone I guess I'm super non threatening. I just would like ideas on how to show myself in a different way. Sorry this super long lol 😁

• Non threatening is not a bad thing, but try giving off more confidence. Engage other people in conversation. Asks girls out on dates. Push yourself, girls notice and admire those traits

• I'm confident but kinda quiet. I tend not to like a lot of attention. I've tried this and always end up with more female friends. I'm just wondering why no Girls I've talked to ever liked me. I'm always the friend guy. Right now I'm satisfied with that but it kinda worries me. I don't how to send out other signals. Also I don't think I'd Ask a girl out unless she showed interest. Like if she hinted in some way she liked me not necessarily outright flirting.

What Girls Said 2

• Well , I have No idea how you look like?

• I'm average looking. Hispanic and a little extra weight but I'm losing it. I'm quiet but shy. I didn't post a picture because I always get told looks don't matter. Even though I'm quiet I'm always me. I'm myself I wouldn't change who I am. No one has showed interest in me other than friendship. And I'm wondering what might be causing it. I'm not worried about my looks.

• So you should show girls that you are not interested in friendships. It's a wrong way to start communicate with girls. Girls take you as a friend because you behave as a friend. You need just to show girls that you are a guy who wants to love and be loved!!!

• How do I distinguish between the two. I've never had a girlfriends so I'm unfamiliar with how to initially flirt.

What Guys Said 2

• Short conversations don't mean lack of interest (in fact, if they talk your ear off for 4 hours they may be trying to drive you away). It sounds like you give up too quickly. Instead of assuming that just because your conversations are short she's not interested, see where it goes next time. I you make split second decisions, the relationship will only last a second.

• The person I was referring to I've actually talked to twice. Both times she seemed happy to talk to me but the conversation really short. I just thought she was polite but didn't really want to talk.

• That is what i recommend. Worst case scenario-you will not be romantically involved... which you aren't now. At worst you will b e in the same situation as you are now, but will not be confused and wondering as you are now. At best, you will have someone to drink coffee with

• As for the smiling thing, she may just be very shy

• Stop trying so hard and it'll happen. Works for me, every time.