Girls, what's your take on this text?

Hey- so I've been thinking and i think its best we dont meet up tomorrow. I'm just not feeling it and I dont think its fair to you, sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to hang out or go on a date with you and I am telling you now so that you can make other plans.

"I don't think it's fair to you" = you are not what I want.

Sorry dude.

What Girls Said 8

• Just curious but how many dates in were you when you got this text?

• It's better that she's being honest about not wanting to meet up. Sometimes it's more comfortable to be friends online too.

• It's over. He/she lost interest. Move on.

• Well, it seems like she's not into you and she's been honest with you about it.
    She actually told you that meeting up isn't such a good idea because she's not interested and she doesn't want to hurt you.

• I think it's all right. She might not be happy with it, but you can't prevent that.

• At least she was honest

• How was she honest she said I am not feeling well she sugar coated it

• It's fine i thinks, are you canceling a dateless or something?

• She's saying she doesn't like you the way that you like her. Going on a date with you would just lead you on and she doesn't want to hurt you like that when she knows she isn't going to pursue a relationship with you.

• But she said she is not feeling well so she wasn't fully honest

What Guys Said 4

• She is a good girl, you are lucky she was straightup. I get happy when a girl is straight up honest with me. She didn't tell you she is not feeling well, she told you that she is not feeling IT (it= connection). She said its not fair for you because she probably felt you liked her a lot and if she kept going out with you while she's not feeling anything towards you then you'll just like her more and more and you will have your heart broken in the end.

You were lucky she was honest with you, I wish girls would turn me down this way. What they usually do to me is just ignore my texts or make excuses (which pisses me off).

• She/he doesn't like you and/or isn't interested in you.

Did you organise a 'date'?

• She is stringing you along and is making excuses she doesn't like you.

• "I don't like yo' ugly ass"