Do you/do you not enjoy being single (when you are single)?

Surprisingly, I do. wht about you all?

• Yes I do
  • No, I don't

Most Helpful Guy

• I am totally happy being single. But when i meet a girl I want to go out with, I'll be happy in a relation shop. B-)

• *relationship. :-P

• well give my thanks to that auto correct for making my day better :)

• Of course! :-D

What Guys Said 12

• It has it's ups and downs, just like being in a relationship does. Overall I certainly do not need a relationship to enjoy myself.

• I've pretty much stayed single cause I didn't think I could put 100% into a relationship til uni was done. Graduate this year and already close to a relationship, think I'll enjoy it when it happens :) I'm pretty happy which ever way really.

• Yeah, I think so. I'm pretty a content hermit. It's sure better than being with the wrong one. My counterpart would have to be free from the social matrix and above the abyss.

• Hate it. Done it for far too long.

• i've been singel all my life by choice cuz i have more important prioritys than relationships but if i found the right girl i won't mind

• I liked both but I strongly prefer being married.

• Most of the times yes i enjoy being with myself but then sometimes i feel there should have been someone to bring that stability to life. Its mix feelings i guess.

• well we were all born with mix feelings :)

• So lets enjoy this mix feelings life with mixing the fun to double :-D:-D

• I didn't choose single life, single life chose me

• Yes I m enjoying being single n virgin... I can control my feelings n sex... No gf no worries... :D

• Nope, I've grown to hate it.

• I have my up days and down days

• i have a crush i can't possibly say yes to this

What Girls Said 9

• I enjoy my freedom when I'm single and less obligations. But I do miss having an emotional connection, and feeling loved by someone other than your family.

• I think it depends on my mood really.

I do like being single because your time is your own time. You're not relying on anyone else, if you wanna slob out and eat a pizza and ice cream, then feel awful the next time and go to the gym then it's totally in your hands to do that.

However I like being in a relationship because there is someone there for me to help me through my problems and day to day life. There's a support for me. And it's nice to work towards a goal together.

So really, depends on my mood! :)

• Whether I am single or not, I enjoy.

• I am not single now. I was single for most of my life. I have only been in one other serious relationship besides the one I am in now. And have only casually dated before that. I never minded being single. It didn't bother me and I never actively searched for a partner, because I was just used to it. I had never been in love before being with my current significant other. I am much, much happier with him.

• I believe when we find someone we really love we will feel much happier than when we were being single. But I mean now, I enjoy being single, I'm just not desperate to find someone to date :)

• Yeah, I never felt desperate to date. I have a friend who has never been single since she started dating at the age of 13 and she is now 27. The longest she has been single is 3 months, maybe? I feel as if she does not know who she is. She is constantly changing with each relationship she is in. Drastically changing. It makes me sad.

• Yeah it's nice. I can flirt with whoever the hell I want and the only person I have to worry about spoiling and showering in affection is myself.

• Yes I do, it's more time to focus on myself. You don't have to give any explanations to anyone. Also you can be flirty, which normally I wouldn't be. It has it's perks of course. I know now just to take my time jumping back to a relationship.

• It has it's pro's and con's. I enjoy the freedom. I enjoy not dealing with relationship drama. I enjoy being a little flirty here and there. But other times I just want to cuddle up and watch movies and kiss and hug.

• As much as I would love a boyfriend, I wouldn't be happy unless I really did love him and he loved me. Being single is great because you have the freedom o flirt with as many guys as you like. You get to learn what does and what dosnt work.

• Yeah i do to a certain point but then i miss being in a relationship