If you meet someone in a social place, like a bar or restaurant, you never know a person's age until you've started to get to know them and decided how much you like them.
If you were to meet someone on Tinder, and you really hit it off with them and liked them, but at the end of the date they came clean and said their age wasn't correct on Tinder, and they were older, would you be able to overlook this? (If they told you they had set the age lower just to show up in people's searches and they came clean in person and their Tinder pics were recent pics).
Again, this is if you really liked them. (I know lying isn't starting off on the right foot, but if they had put their real age, you would have never gotten to meet them. )
- If I REALLY hit it off with someone I would be able to overlook this no matter how much older they were than me. (Again their pictures were recent).0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- If I REALLY hit it off with someone I would be able to overlook this but only if they were older than by at most 7-10 years.33% (1)0% (0)14% (1)Vote
- If I REALLY hit it off with someone I would be able to overlook this but only if they were a 4 to 6 years older than me.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- If I REALLY hit it off with someone I would be able to overlook this but only if they were a few years older than me.33% (1)50% (2)43% (3)Vote
- No matter how well we hit it off, I wouldn't be able to overlook this because they mislead me on Tinder to be able to meet me so who knows what else they will lie about.34% (1)50% (2)43% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
No because you can't lie to people you meet of the Internet.
You have a low amount of trust for them anyway as you have just met so to be lied to flat out by them is very silly.
Tell them the truth about everything and if a person still likes you then you know that initially you both won't be disappointed.1