Your idea of a perfect date?

Just curious to see different perspectives of what the "perfect date" is! Maybe someone can get some ideas too!

Most Helpful Guy

• The one where she wants another. All of my dates are different. I have done the movie thing, one where we just talked and moved around town all the time, the adventure date, and so on. Then when I see their online profiles, they say the date I did for them was/is their perfect dates...

What Guys Said 4

• I have two make two distinctions... the first is that my "ideal" perfect date is different from my "realistic" perfect date, with that said:

Ideal: On a archaeological adventure with a beautiful female colleague excavating in the remotest ares of Latin America

Realistic: Movie at my house, honestly.

• LOLOLOL the first one sounds pretty prime! The second one is deff more realistic though:p

• Yeah, I guess the assumption is that if she's on an archaeological excavation then we're both being mentally and physically stimulated by similar passions. A woman that knows history has the key to my heart, so that would be great to experience if that ideal date ever came to fruition

I guess the closest thing to that would be a visit to the museum?

• Omg the first option is literally my ideal date but instead of Latin America I would do it in Egypt. Ancient Egyptian history was what made me want to study Egyptology in the first place so I can be like Indiana Jones 😆

• One that ends with boom boom time

• eat a nice grilled meat meal, digest the food over a horror action movie, a rough messy blowjob ending in C. I. M.

• Sounds romantic? Haha if that's your perfect date lets hope for your sake she's the type of girl who goes down on a first date:p could end up being majorly disappointing!

• Oh I'm sorry! I'm angling the question more towards "first date" but I guess I wasn't quite clear😁

• first dates hmm... depends, if shy go do an activity or even a movie so its not awkward and you can avoid awkward silences etc . if not shy even coffee and a walk at the park isn't bad to talk.

• You and me in top of the world.

What Girls Said 2

• When he stares in my eyes like he wants me so bad, then takes hold of me, and passionately kisses me, without coming up for air, and i hear him groaning slightly as he breaths deeply. Lol!

• Picnic on the beach under the stars

• at night? it so dark though... and sand in the food?

• Sounds lovely! Bring lots of blankets and maybe do some night swimming if it's warm!

• Ya and take walks