18 & 21 year olds, as a couple - age difference?

Is the age difference between an 18 year old and a 21 year old significant?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's cool age. Good luck

What Guys Said 3

• 15% difference is a healthy gap across all ages. That's 13-17 for a 15 year old, and 25-35 for a 30 year old.
    For you, it's about a three year difference so it even works out in your case.

• No. If you're happy Fuck the world.

• lol no, do you really give a shit?

My buddy is 27 dating 18

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, as long as the girl or the guy is 18, it isn't really a problem.
    My brother was 24 when he began dating his girlfriend and she was 19. They look great together.

• What do you mean by "as long as the girl or the guy is 18.. it isn't really a problem"?

• (Not that if I were taken advantage of by an older man, it would be my fault. Ughhh I worded that badly that's not what I meant at all ://)

• I think you're overreacting. :)
      As you grow up, you realize that three years difference is NOTHING. Many of my friends dating men older than them. On of my friend was 18 when she met her boyfriend, he was 23. My brother is five years older than his girlfriend. I have another friend who's 22 ans her boyfriend is 27.
      I even dated men who were 10 years older than me. I only know that the problem was that we feel the age difference in everything we were doing

• I don't think the age difference is really significant