My girlfriend abuses me, what do i say?

My girl hits me all the time... and I like it sometimes but sometimes it's to much what do I tell you

This was a joke playful hitting not really thought I made that clear sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should tell your girlfriend about it. Ever thought of that babe? Eating shit on your phone when we're cuddling watching the mockingjay and shit... 💔

What Girls Said 14

• "I'd appreciate it if you didn't hit me so hard."
    "Stop doing that please."
    "I think we should find another way for you to communicate to me that I've fucked up."
    "This thing where you hit me all the time, it's getting to be too much. I'm going to need you to stop."

There's a whole host of options, really.

• You like it when your gf hits you? What the... O. o

• Tell her if she doesn't stop you're gonna hit her back, you wanna step up like a man you better take it like a man

• Dump her. Especially if it's violent or hurts you, makes you feel unsafe, uncomfortable, scared, worried, anything.

• Dump her if you don't like it. She seems crazy

• you should tell her ou don't like it. maybe she thinks you do. just make sure you have communication and if she still doesn't stop then maybe you should end your relationship.

• Just say "stop hitting me dude"

• End the relationship

• Why do you like it when she hits you? Is this playfully or violently?

• End the relationship no one should abuse you if they love you

• Its not abuse. Someone can't define love for someone else

• That's the thing. he's 5'9 and I'm 5'0. He does all this work out stuff and parcore. He is so much stronger than me that I can't hurt him. Its like a flick on his soldier. And I guess you aren't fluent in poetry on the aspect that love is bittersweet.

• Swole life or no life babe

• Geez it would be nice if you made that clear before. Just tell her it's too much sometimes.

• if it's too much and it's starting to annoy you, tell her to cut it off.
    if she doesn't get it from the first time, then just get the hell away from her.
    you don't need people like that in your life. noone does.

• explain to her that sometimes it's too much.

• Just tell her to stop hitting you all the time because she's getting a little over the top with it? Or just dump her

What Guys Said 15

• Tell her it's too much. If she continues you have to dump her.

What about the rest of the relationship? Is she supportive or does she put down?

• if she does it more violently you should tell her to stop.

otherwise if she doesn't listen to you, report her for abush ;-)

• You leave, brother. She's got some issues beyond your ability to assist with. Get out… It will eventually get worse if you don't.

• If it's playful I like being hit.. If it's persistent and unnecessary then just tell her to fuck off and hit her back. Obviously don't deck her in the face or hit her hard, just do the same thing back with the same force and ask how she likes it..

• run away from her

• Get out of there. Seriously if she is starting to see you as a punching bag then get out of that relationship because she isn't worth it.

• I am entirely worth it I'll have you know.

• Obviously your either dyslexic or full blow retarded because you won't read the update that states its just playful, instead you sit probably with your head up your ass disrespecting my girlfriend. HOLD YOUR TONGUE IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

• Ok calm down. I just missed the update. I am sorry for what I said but my intentions we're to help. There are guys who do get abused by girl pretty harshly and I pretty much deemed this thread as one of those situations. It was my bad for not reading the update but why post on this subject if it was just pure playfulness. Again sorry for any trouble I caused.

• Is it playfully or violently?

• She's possibly a sadist and you're possibly a masochist. Sadist means she enjoys causing pain and masochist means you enjoy receiving pain. (Just a thought)

• Leave her, or just tell her to stop

• Ask her what the 5 fingers said to the face? Slap!

• What do you mean by "abuse" and "hit"? If its serious talk to her. There's not enough information to go on. I really don't know the whole situation. Sorry if I am unable to help you.

• You tell her it annoys you, if she continues doing it you better just dump her.

• "Get back in the kitchen!"

• body slam her and hit her with the right hook!!! jk. Just tell her in all seriousness to stop.

• masochist sissie detected...