Your first impression of a blonde Asian?

I'm Asian American. I'm full Asian and my hair is very dark brown. I have dark hair all my life and now I want something different "grass is always greener on the other side of the garden". I'm thinking about going blonde I just like blonde hair very much, but by no mean I want to be a white or I'm self hated etc. I notice people have bad impression of blonde Asians?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• may or may not suit you, have you ever thought of other colours, just to be different, a nice blue or green, worth considering

• My hairstylish said it suits me more than black hair since my skin is so pale.

• i wouldn't change hair style based on your skin tone, pale skin with dark hair is most of the time a very attractive mix

• Very few Asian can pull off the blonde look.

Your skin need to be very pale/white or it just doesn't look good on you.

• My skin is super pale.

• then go ahead and give it a try. What color of blonde are you going for? Ash blonde? Golden blonde?

• More like golden blonde. It suits my skin better.

• First thing I think is, "that is not her natural hair color" :-P

• I'd think you'd look like a banana. You know, yellow on the outside, white in the inside hahaha
    I was just kidding. Never seen it it's be interesting

• First reaction-
    WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!

• crazy confident style, or whorish

What Girls Said 2