Women, are you obvious when you like a guy? What are common things that women do if they are interested in you?

It's hard to tell in today's society whether a woman likes you or not. They still give there numbers, but don't text back. They confirm dates and don't show up. It's really hard to tell because woman are very weird. Can any women enlighten me? I'm tired of games. It's annoying and a waste of money. Really considering not even trying. One sided relationships are to common

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty obvious. Eye contact. "Accidentally" bumping into him. Laughing at jokes. Telling him personal things about myself. Complimenting the shit out of him...

And of course, playing it up that I'm single.

And if need be, saying, "I'd say yes if you asked me out." And if NEED need be, I'd ask him out myself.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm so tired of games too trust me. I'm painfully straightforward when I like a guy and I might've just scared off a guy I actually really genuinely like yesterday ahah. I think girls try to act less interested than they are because they don't want guys to run

• Yeah, I'm not into games. If I like you, you'll know. I've been in the other end of unanswered text messages and no show dates too. That's not just a female thing.

• I'm usually pretty obvious because I'm not into games. If I like a guy I'll usually just tell him.

• if i'm genuinely into him then yes, i make it obvious because i would want him to know.

What Guys Said 0