Ladies, how many dates/time do you have to spend with the guy until it's time and you're ready?

Ladies I sometimes get it on the first date if it goes really well. Even though this has worked before it's not something I'm too sure about.

What I guess I'm asking is what is the general consensus is it something most women would do if all the check marks were met?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly it probably wouldn't go well for most females, we have to be more careful than guys so we are more reserved for a while... and more than just 3 or 4 months of dating, it's not about how many dates we have been on, it's about when we feel we know each other enough and when we feel we can trust that you won't go running off after you get sex from us and when we are ready.

I mean you might be ready to hop into a bed with a girl asap but with most guys allowing them to do this is a recipe for disaster because they feel they haven't earned it... so they jsut get uniterested right after... so it's not really a great thing to rush into sex. Take your time, take it slow and don't force sex, if you want to form a legit relationship you have to prove you can trust each other and get more comfortable with being with each other, there is just so much to learn about each other, don't base it off a time estimate ether... just relax and let things happen when they happen.

What Girls Said 1

• When you've lost count of the number of dates cause there have been so many.

What Guys Said 1

• Nine to Twelve.