Girls would you accept this type of relationship?

Lets say the is above average and he's nice person he like you but only for bed so the relationship will be for date and bed only no any future plan and 99.99% he will left you after while because he dont have serious plan with you for the future with. He won't cheat you and he will pay all the dates and he may give you gifts sometimes

I know kinda selfish and maybe weired but wondering would you accept?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be able to do it. Like anonymous just said, I wouldn't be able to keep my emotions out of it. I'd probably end up getting super attached to the guy and he'd end up breaking my heart and I would forever be thinking about him and how everything went horribly wrong. So yeah I couldn't do it. But other girls might be down for that.

What Girls Said 6

• No. What would be the point of that even?
    I've never understood why people date people they can't see themselves with.. I mean... what?

• Absolutely not. If I'm dating someone, I intend to stay with them for life. I don't do flings, its disgusting to me. Why should I share my bed with someone like that? Gross...

• Heck no! I don't do flings. When I pursue a man, I do so with every intention of finding someone for the long-haul. I want a partnership with a guy who has all his crap together. Someone with no plan is immature and just not at all appealing.

• No. I would fall in love. It would be too painful when it's time to walk away.

• For some people this may work out just fine. I don't know if this would work for me. If there is a strong chemistry between us it would be hard to not develop feelings for him. And some people can not separate their emotions and sex.

• I dont think i could accept for 1 reason and that's i can't separate my emotions from just a fling, i would end up really falling for the person and then when it was time for the "relationship" to come to a end i would be devastated so i wouldn't put myself through that for a relationship that has no future plans or not even the consideration of future plans, im sure some girls would though im just too fragile for that malarkey

What Guys Said 0