Does he like me back?

i've liked him for around 3 months, and i think he feels the same way. he's very funny; i laugh at almost all of his jokes, but he laughs at all of mine. as soon as he says something funny to someone else he automatically looks at me to see my reaction. he often asks me for homework answers/help with work and comes up with nicknames for me as well. he doesn't always try to sit by me in class but when he does/can he never complains. his body is usually directed toward me when we talk. he's never complimented me outright ("you're so pretty!") but i have caught him staring before. lately he's been finding ways to touch me suggesting to arm wrestle and "accidentally" touching my arm. he's also told me a nice amount of things about himself. do you think he likes me?

if you could explain your answers it'd be great, so i could use your tips for future reference

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, sure.

What Guys Said 2

• more than likely

• I think he like you yeah

What Girls Said 3

• It does sound like he likes you - The face he hasn't complimented you yet and is accidentally touching you shows that he is shy, but wanting to be close to you!

The only way you can be sure is when you're next with him, stare back at him and see if he kisses you!

• Definitely It's almost like someone is walking him through the stages tho. First smile then talk then sitting and then subtle touches. Seriously that has been used sooo many times b4

• I think he likes you