Why would a guy just want to be single?

Why would a guy just want to be single?

Updates:
We dated for 3 years and feel like he made up excuses to break up to just b single. He moved in house with a bunch of friends. We used to hook up a lot and go far wen we dated. Cinfused y he'd want to just make out wit girls rather than having a gf who would go farther?

1|1
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

• because i want my freedom basically!

0|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• This is my response http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ycMXmmz2ul LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he might not feel like he has the time to invest in a relationship, or else he's coping with being shy. Perhaps he's afraid that he doesn't have anything to offer in conversation or support.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't have to deal with headaches or nagging, he can prevent emotional distress, save money, avoid drama, have more time to do activities he likes to do

0|0
    0|0
  • My response is this :

'why would a guy want to be attached?'

0|2
    0|0
  • Because it's a lot less drama

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe he likes casual sex, maybe he doesn't want to deal with all the work that goes in to having a girlfriend/date, maybe he doesn't feel like he'd be able to put his heart into a relationship right now, maybe he just likes being alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • A relationship takes a lot of time which he may not have had. What was he supposed to say "You're taking too much time"? (sorry if this came off as offensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • because he doesn't want to be in a relationship , just guessing.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to bang tons of women freely, he's only young once.

0|0
    0|0
  • because nobody has given him a chance to go on a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because women suck.

0|2
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• Relationships take work. Some men and women prefer to be single because they want to focus on themselves. Being single makes it easier to pursue a career, hobbies, interests, talents, explore ones beliefs, est. Some people think that personal development is more important than dating.

0|1
    0|0