Is there such a thing as "perfect man"?

Is there such a thing as "perfect man"?

Most Helpful Guy

• No one is perfect.

What Guys Said 13

• No. There are good men. No one is perfect.

• No, there is not. There is a prefect man for you, but a guy would have to he the male equivelent of aphrodite to be perfect to EVERY women on the face of the earth. Its all a matter of compatibility. I think if a guy is over 60% compatible with you, its possible to form a successful relationship. But a guy who is 100% compatible with you is your "perfect guy". And chances are that there are a 100 different "perfect guys" on earth for you. But you may not cross paths with a single one of them and settle for a guy who is 80% compatible.

• Men need women to satisfy his one need, and women need a man to satisfy all of her needs. Thus, it's hard to find the perfect man.

• no, not even close.

• Yeah, because I, exist. ^.~

But really, "perfection" in a person, is judged
    by the people around them.

A person can never be considered "perfect"
    by everyone, as perfection is not a human thing.

• another very decent person :)

• no ones perfect, although I come as close as you can get

• Every one is governed by their own perception meaning someone might be perfect in their eyes

• I'm just one. ^_^

• Yes of course. Perfection is all a perspective, surely I can find a girl for me that's virtually perfect. Of course

With over 4 billion people worldwide, the chances are not that slim if you think about. The problem comes down to actually bumping into them

• nobody's perfect basially ;-)

• Unless you count "Jesus", then no. I'm not perfect, although I still strive to be - even though I know I never will be.

• There is.. Whoever you find perfect, he is perfect in your eyes so he's perfect..

• Men are not perfect and neither are women. Nobody is.

What Girls Said 5

• I think there is a perfect person for everyone. That does not mean that they are perfect, but that you see them as so. You accept their flaws.

• No because nobody is perfect.
    Everyone have their own Idea
    Of what the perfect men, women is
    Then when they get that, they relies
    That not what they want or need in a person

• There is no such thing as a perfect anything, no perfect job, kid, movie, man, woman, animal nothing perfection doesn't really exist and seeking it is a waste of time

• Nobody is perfect so no, I don't think there is.

• Perfect for you, maybe. There's no universal perfect.