What do you find attractive in girls? What do you find attractive in guys? What's your type? Personality or Appearance?

Both sexes please, just curious :)

Most Helpful Girl

• big and muscular and tall and just masculine. I like short facial hair like scrufff and it's attractive when they're confident and funny and don't take anything too seriously but also respect when I'm Being serious. I like when they're tall with big shoulders and a nice butt. usually I prefer dark hair and dark eyes and like kinda tan. I like short hair but not buzzed or a crew cut, a little longer than that. I like when they act polite and are respectful but an animal in bed and dominant type A aggressive personality in bed and in real life. I like when they are ambitious and know what they want and always strive to get what they want. and I like when they have a soft spot just for me and do cute things just for me. I like when they are powerful and successful not only because they are able to support me monetarily but power is just sexy. I like when they call me baby and babe as when they say my girl or my woman when they're talking about me. I like when they do things for me and buy me things but I also like doing things for them like cooking and things like that or giving them massages or pleasing them in other ways. I like when they can joke around with me and think I'm adorable but also sexy. I like when they get jealous about me and I like when they want me to get jealous about them. I like when they have a really strong defined jaw and big hands. I like when they're just so masculine and sexy but are delicate with me except when I want them to be rough. I know this is so long and specific but that's what I find attractive in a man

What Guys Said 8

• Confidence, knowing what she wants, being driven toward completing a life goal, intelligent, emotionally stable, funny, ability to stay focused even in the midst of hard times, general love for life, bases happiness from within herself not the people around her, creative, likes conversation, enjoys trying new foods, open to new experiences, easy going, doesn't want to constantly go out all the time…. Body isn't as big of a deal to me, but I have a thing for brunettes.

• Girly girl beautiful face tight body sweet kind humble faithful honest caring quiet hmm can handle bad times I mean no one have perfect life and when people have tough experience in life they will show their true personality so I won't date scarlet jhonson if she will leave me when I'm in problems ;)

Sounds too good to be true haha

• Appearance: skinny but toned, pale skin, small boobs, small butt, pretty face, long straight strawberry blonde hair, hazel eyes.

Personality: funny, fun, smart, kind, wild/rebellious, extrovert/outgoing but not loud, emotionally tough, physically tough, athletic, not afraid to get dirty.

Also, atheist and great in bed.

• A girl with pleasant personality, sweet ways, great hygiene is
    what makes her complete

• Attractive woman - slim, athletic, or average body type. Perky breasts and butt. Cute face. Successful. Attractive man- slim, athletic, or muscular body type. Strong, not whiney, self sufficient, and successful. My opinion

• I never have strong appearance feeling but I like the kind caring down to earth girls :)

• Cute, good smile, nice hair, nice, not relying on me to keep a convo going, not that shy, open to me.

• Cute :) . But doesn't you not want to keep a convo clash against with her not be shy and her being open? Do these preferences ever make any difficulties?

• I have done this with a lot of people and it just gets boring really fast which is why I want them to suggest something and if they do ILL DO IT simply because THEY suggested it. it doesn't matter what it is, just the fact that they are suggesting we do something makes me so happy.

• Aww okay, hope you find her :)

• Their ability to apparently take care of my household or something. Forever.

• Interesting, so you don't have a preference on appearance or personality as long as they can take care of you, cool. :)

What Girls Said 7

• What attractd me to a, guy is, when there nice and, compliment me , or even my friends. the way there voice sounds and, how, it makes, me want yo melt , when they say the word pretty ( never heared that from a, guy before ) these, guy was really sweet , that we, would have been together.
    But he wasn't interested like I was. These guy even, tried to ask me how, I was, feeling , after he said, he never ever would, go out with me.
    It as been along time that was in 2014 and now,2015 he is, talking to me a little bit , but it still hurts , we, still have are moments , its, just not the same.

• Aww sorry for that, hope you find your guy xx

• Yeah , me too. I have been like interested in a, New, guy is, name, is Mike Otitis but he was in an accident so he as been gone , he had been in the icu. He, got better and went home , he is, coming back to work but when I found out he was in the hospital I worried I prayed said in my (like he can hear me) I said Mike I know you are a, fighter , you are to young to die. He was, making progress after a, couple months maybe days, he started walking up and he was talking. I told him to give me a sign if he was getting better he was. Can you fall for someone , who as, been in an accident , my friend dang saw, him. If he remembers dang he well remember me. Can I be falling in love with Mike Otitis , I just can't stop thinking about him , I actually worried about someone else instead of myself is, that normal , when you have feelings, for a guy your really interested?

• A guy that is healthy and fit but not overly muscular. A guy that i can get a long with so easily and that neither of us have to change who we are just so that we can suit each other. I go for more of the personality, its much more important cause i would hate to be in a relationship where the guy is sooooooo damn good looking but there is no spark in the relationship. but in saying that yeah looks do attract you to a person first ahhaha :")

• Personality, etc: Musical, intelligent - but not like einstein-smart or I can't keep up, kind, fun to be with, protective, dependable, caring

Appearance: dark hair, tall, muscular - but not too much like a wrestler or anything, nice eyes, long legs, looks good in a black button-down shirt

• I think I like more thin better. Positivity. I'm negative so I need a positive thinker haha. Things like being honest, showing that you care. I feel like there's several things as far as boys and girls but I wouldn't just go with anyone.

• Attractive funny nice smile athletic ambitious knows what he wants funny dorky take things serious gentlemen progective straight forward romantic supportive and can handle going through tough times and not have a short temper.

• I find guys who dress like gentle men, have nice hair, smile, height, and personality (protective and funny) really hot. My friends say im attracted to assholes lmao but i guess i like bad boys that are good for me only lol.

• Appearance
    Kindness
    Funny
    Athletic
    Smart

• That's the same with me :)

• Hmmm yes, I prefer my to be in good shape but still "bigger" than me :)

• Ya but u can't always get the full package. Sometimes u hav to cave in on something. Like the only guys that I've ever like we're skinnier than me. They do sports and stuff but their muscles just never look like they're there