Why a woman so clingy and mad when I'm busy?

I said I'm working. Then she text fuck u

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you just send back "I'm working" and that was it? Because if you put it like that it sounds short and comes across a little rude. I would be annoyed to if a girl sent that to me. Where she went wrong is sending back "fuck u" she should not have replied with that but you have to understand her feelings where hurt. In the future just make your message a little more like "Hey, I would love to talk to you but I am busy working at the moment. I will contact you tonight" and then you need to make sure you do contact her that night.

• I'm taking her to the beach next week. Went on a cruise in my wrx sti with my club this weekend. So no time for her.. But your right should have talk differently

What Girls Said 4

• i guess she's had that kind of text before and decoded it to mean something that she experienced in her past.
    BUT
    then again... thing is... if u think about it, if ur actually busy, how can u text back that you're busy?
    iv never had a guy actually text me that he's busy until like 2 hours later where he says 'hey sorry i was a bit busy'.

• It depends on how you texted her and if she needed you at the time.

• Women like to be appreciated and noticed even if you're busy. If you're busy, she feels like you're ignoring her and avoiding her, so I suggest just sending a quick message saying that you're busy and won't be able to talk but still be cute saying stuff like I miss you and hope you have a great day, can't wait to see you again etc. Good luck x

• If she does this all the time then I'd say where it's annoying but if that was the first time then she probably was having a bad day

What Guys Said 3

• Kawasakis are gay.

• Maybe she just has too much spare time and was having a bad day

• Because you work at Chip & Dales?