Should I ask a girl to prom?

I've got a few girls in mind who I would definitely ask to prom, but I'm afraid that if I ask, that i'm just going to get shut down and embarrassed because that's always what happens to me

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls don't want to go to prom without a date, so if you ask a girl who doesn't already have one im sure she'll be happy to go with you! Prom is much more fun with a date and I'm sure she will agree. Just make sure to ask in a cute way and get her flowers :)

What Girls Said 2

• yeah man go for it! take some chances and conquer that fear.

... the piece of advice i never do when it comes to love... lol.

• You'll never know unless you try, but you should do some observation first to really find out if they already have a date or not.

• well yeah I wouldn't ask a girl who's already going

• I know that I'm just saying some people have already been asked and don't brag around about it. But really you should ask someone at least you might make a good memory, sadly some people don't get a prom, but good luck anyways.

What Guys Said 2

• Well if you have multiple girls, then you have backups! You might as well cause you don't have much to lose.

• Nothing ventured nothing gained. and you will likely regret not trying