Committed to not dating till college, but he's crushing on me?

Okay, here's the thing, the guy I am hardcore crushing on is committed to not dating till after high school, or till college. His best friend and another one of his other friends have told me directly to my face that he likes me. And his best friend said that he would try and sway his decision to date me. But I don't want him to feel pressured... What do I do? I'm just so confused, I really like him and I'm willing to wait. But I don't know if I can handle seeing him all the time without wanting to just hug him and other things.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess only time will tell. Just enjoy being with him and let him know you like him when you guys are really into eachother.

Edit: Your 15. Dam that's quite some time left till graduation...

• I know. He already knows I like him if that says anything. But I try and look positively

• Always stay positive! :) That's an awesome attitude to have. I'd say go with the flow and see how things turn out. Is he interested in friendship? Why doesn't he want to date?

What Guys Said 1

• It's the 21st century lol, just date him, he likes you and his friends told you already..

What Girls Said 1