How do I tell this guy I'm not interested?

A guy has liked me for a while and I just don't have feelings for him. He is always talking to me at school and constantly texting me and asking me to go places alone with him and every time I make up some lame excuse not to go. I even told many of his friends that I wasn't remotely interested. How do I tell him I don't like him in a nice way?

A lot of my friends have told me to say it to his face but im really shy and don't want to seem rude or mean. I thought that he would just get the message if I rejected all of his little dates and didn't respond to some of his text messages.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that you can do it in a nice way. You know, guys can be literally blind when they like somebody. Therefore even if you make excuses not to go to the dates, he might think that you are actually busy or whatever you have told him. Just be direct.

What Guys Said 2

• Just tell it to his face

He seems like a dumbass by still not taking the hints taht you aren't interested, so now it's a time to be direct and tell it striaght to his face

• Well tell him directly. don't hesitate while telling him. tell him straight forward

What Girls Said 1

• Let me know :P Same problem...

I think just straight out say: We're just friends

Unless you don't want to be friends either...