Ok, so what is wrong with me?

I went to a lounge by myself and I dressed up and did my makeup. I am average weight and tall. I was not approached by attractive guys. Well, two guys approached me but one was okay and the other one was too short. However, our conversation was cut short. What am I doing wrong? I want a bf.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• You are being just like those "attractive guys," too picky. They didn't want you and you didn't want those other men. Everyone always tries to date people who they consider to be socially above them but they really don't want to date someone they think is socially beneath them.

• If you had to pick a reason as to why I don't get approached as much, do you think it has to do with physical appearance, my attitude, or communication skills?

• Attitude. If you see a guy you like and you guys make eye contact. You need to smile and play with your hair while holding his gaze. It shows him you're interested. As others have said guys can be intimidated. You need to help them summon the courage to try and talk to you.

• you said one was ok, but you didn't bother, maybe the other guys noticed and thought not worth wasting their time

• As in what type of lounge?

• How come the conversations were cut short?

• You're to sexy, so guys are nervous to talk to you, and the ones that do , you don't want, so you're also too picky

What Girls Said 4

• I'm gonna guess they were either intimidated or thought you were maybe waiting for a date? I'm not a big fan of "hunting" for guys myself. I find it awkward :/

• Lol if two guys came to talk to you I don't think you're doing anything wrong... Just wait for the right one

• upload a pic of u so we can be honest.

• Not be so judgemental? There were two guys who liked you, and you turned them down. I know you have your own standards, but you could've talked with them to see if there was any compatibility. If there wasn't, just take it in stride and move on to the next person. if you force it, nothing will happen.