Guys, do you like more natural hair color or bright?

like do u like more girls with natural hair color? Usually its not very bright colors, for example i have naturally brown hair, but i look better with darker brown.
So, what do u like more on girls natural hair color or bright, like jat black, bright blond?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on your skin type, hair type (curls, length,...) and personality. Some girls look better with natural colour, Katy Perry looks fine with blue for example, it really depends.

by the way, looking on your profile pic, are you the one in red dress or white one?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly, hair color is the last thing I'm thinking about because I'll most likely find it beautiful anyway. I'm very open-minded. I'd have to to sayy natural just because it's more the woman is then anything that isn't natural. I Love bright colors too though. I don't descriminate. And I like all colors. And I love when girls dye their hair. Red, green, pink, it's sexi. I don't know if I helped any┬┐

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's not black or brown or natural blonde hair I don't like it.

2|0
    0|1
  • Natural beauty always!

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural hair color is always best. And less expensive too lol :)

0|0
    0|0
    • then why guys always try to approach me when i have dyed dark hair rather than when i have my natural?

• That's a good question. But I've always thought natural hair color is best. I've always thought girls look best as they are made. No make or hair dyed is always most beautiful

• As they say, "natural beauty is more attracting than fake beauty". We like nature better, just keep it natural and be yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural hair turns on and looks beautiful

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Does that matter? Its ur hair😥 if you like it a certain way, and feel beautiful and content with the way it is, it doesn't really matter what guys think, my word... its not like someone's gonna hold a grudge against the color of your hair 😂😔 my hair dark brown and its waist length. But as soon as I finish school I'm coloring it pale pink or white😏😥😜😱 and I'll put flowers in my hair😍

0|0
    0|1