Met a girl in Tinder for the first date and I instantly fell in love with her. I don't know what to do?

Before I start, I want to say that I didn't know what Tinder was known for (now I do), so no I wasn't looking for any kind of hookups.

OK, on last Tuseday, I was matched with this girl who shares a lot of common interests with me. we talked via tinder for 2 days, and since she loves playing ps3, and I happen to have ps3, we voice chatted for another 2 days. On last Friday or yesterday, I finally asked for her number and set our first date on today (Sat).

The Date itself went really good, it lasted about 3 hours and we scheduled our 2nd date on the next Saturday for movie. During our date, I began to fall in love with her. The way she smiled, the way she talked.. it wasn't her look.. I just felt the connection. But I'm not sure if she thinks the same.

I did want to kiss her, but since she just broke up with her bf who had been with her for 2 years 3 weeks ago, I didn't want to rush things. Instead we hugged.

When I got home, I deleted my tinder account due to its nature. Im 100% sure I love her already, and I don't want to or need to meet another girl, also if I do so, I don't think I deserve to see her.

However I know a lot of people usually don't think this way, instead, they see going out on multiple dates is totally fine till deciding to go out exclusively.

So if I tell her how much feelings I have for her now, can this end our potential relationships because of the pressures I might be giving to her? How many dates should we have before I ask her to go out with me exclusively or officially be my gf?

I will be honest, I'm clumsy in love, I've been in very few relationship. I probably don't know if I'm confusing love with lust or not too. Also I'm sorry for grammar mistakes I might have made, English is my 2nd language.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're moving too fast, if you express your feelings to her now it'll be too early and it'll scare her.

• I did say I was glad to meet her, and can't wait for the next date. Could this umm... potentially ruin it?

• Thank you for your answers.

• Thank you for the MHO, hope all goes well.

What Girls Said 1

• This is too fast, give her some time..

• I'm willing to wait her to be ready to take the commitment even if it takes months or even years. Ok, I'm actually afraid of losing her to other guys.

• Just give her attention, show that you care for her. 3 weeks after the breakup I don't think she will want to jump into another relationship.

• I know caring too much can be a poison, how much caring would be ideal in your opinion and mind telling me what would be a good caring?

What Guys Said 2

• You need to slow down or you're going to scare her away.

• Can you tell me what you would do?

• Go out with her and have fun. Respect her but at the same time don't bore her by being obsequious. And keep your expectations for the future in check. Just enjoy the moment.

• just remember slow down, I've made mistake, because I was moving too fast. But you seemed like geek go out you can't fall in love in one day. Probably you don't meet much girls outside the world - social face to face